Belle Isle Yacht Club Facility
Belle Isle Yacht Club is located on beautiful Winyah Bay, surrounded by picturesque gardens and the historic Battery White. The elegant waterfront Yacht Club facility, built in 2008, can be rented for business and social occasions. The two-story floor plan features large versatile open spaces suitable for a variety of functions. The second floor is accessible by stairs or elevator and has a reception area, screened porch extending the length of the building, and a commercial kitchen.
- 5,000 sq. ft. facility
- Fully air-conditioned interiors
- Handicap access: Ramp & Elevator
- Built-in bar and lounge downstairs
- Exterior wrap-around screen porches with seating and ceilings fans
- Commercial kitchen upstairs
- Gas fireplaces on both levels
- Large restrooms
- Wi-Fi (unsecured)
- Five 48-inch round tables
- Six 36-inch square tables
- Four buffet tables
- 100 cushioned stacking chairs
- Incredible views of Winyah Bay
- Cable television
- On-site parking
- Maximum occupancy: 150 guests
- Cable widescreen TV on each level
To reserve the Yacht club for your event
If you are considering hosting your meeting, party, wedding, reception, or reunion at the Belle Isle Yacht Club, please review the rate chart and terms and conditions of use before you begin the process. Rates & Terms and Conditions of Use to Sign
Any questions can be answered by the Events Facility Coordinator: Colleen 843-546-1423 or click Events Facility Coordinator to send an email.
To begin the reservation process, please use the Facility Reservation Online Form to communicate your needs and quickly get a response for a tentative reservation, usually within three business days.