Belle Isle Marina amenities
Belle Isle Marina has 80 slips with utilities, complete fueling service and a ship's store. Thirty, forty and fifty-foot slips are available. Thirty-foot slips are available with boatlifts. All slips have finger piers and all 40' and 50' slips have mooring piles.
Belle Isle Marina features a Sound Marine Floating Dock System with 5/4 Brazilian hardwood decking throughout. Each slip has full utilities’ metered electrical service, cable TV, and potable water.
The Marina has a fire protection system and a portable sewage pump out station.
Sound Marine Floating Dock System
- 8-foot main piers, 4-foot finger piers
- HD galvanized steel reinforced connections
- Torsion stabilization
- 16-foot floatation units with 18-foot freeboard and buoyancy compensation
- 5/4 Brazilian hardwood decking
- Separate chases for utilities
- #300 series stainless steel screw fasteners
- Interior/exterior pile guides
- Cleats with HD galvanized reinforcement brackets
- Commercial aluminum gangways - one is ADA compliant
- Rub rail with high impact corners
- Individual transformer and distribution panel at each of three main piers.
- 4-outlet (two 30-amp and two 50-amp) non-metallic marina electrical pedestals for each pair of slips, with individual metering
- Cable television outlets at each pedestal.
- Potable water faucets at each electrical pedestal.
- Portable sewage pump-put station
- Pedestal mounted fire extinguishers
- All new fuel lines from the fuel storage tanks to a new double gasoline dispenser and a new double diesel dispenser, on the end of floating dock A.
- Fuel lines and dispenser installation in accordance with all governing codes and restrictions.
- 100-foot hoses and hose reels
- Two transition sumps with electronic alarms
1228 Belle Isle Road
Georgetown, SC 29440
Marina: (843) 546-8491
Grill: (843) 461-1346