Belle Isle Yacht Club | 1142 Belle Isle Road | Georgetown SC 29440
ACH* Recurring Payment Authorization Online Form
(to use the hardcopy version of the form, click here to open and print)
Schedule any/all of your monthly payments to BIYC or regimes to be automatically drafted from your checking or savings account. Read this page, complete and submit this form to get started. Complete one form authorizing all recurring payments you would like to set up if your name is on the account. If your name is not on the account, a second form must be submitted for any drafts from that account (by a person whose name is on that account). If some payments draft from checking and others from savings, please clearly indicate specifics below. **
ACH recurring payments make your life easier:
- More convenient for you (saves you time and postage).
- Payments are always on time (even when you are away from home), eliminating late charges.
- If fees are increased, your payment draft will reflect the new fee rate without any action required from you.
Here is how ACH recurring payments work:
- You authorize regularly scheduled monthly drafts from your checking or savings account for payments by completing the online form below and submitting. If you prefer, use the link at the top of this form to access the hardcopy version of the form (complete and sign, then return via email to email@example.com or deliver to the Manager's Office). The draft appears on your bank statement and online account mid-month as "ACH Debit"; no other receipt will be provided. The draft is initiated on the 10th of the month but may not appear online until mid-month.
- No prior notification is provided before each draft unless the date or amount changes. You will receive notice of date/amount changes at least ten (10) days prior to the draft date.
- Any additional non-recurring changes to your account (products, events, etc.) will not be paid through this ACH Recurring Payment arrangement.
By submitting this form, I am indicating I understand this authorization remains in effect until I cancel it in writing. I agree to notify Belle Isle Yacht Club (BIYC) in writing of any changes in my account information, or termination of this authorization, at least 15 days prior to the next drafting date. When the draft date falls on a weekend or bank holiday, I understand the draft will occur on the next business day. In the event transactions are rejected for non-sufficient funds (NSF), I understand that BIYC may, at its discretion, attempt to process the draft again at any time within 30 days, and I understand that an additional charge for each attempted draft resulting in NSF will be applied to my account, including a possible late fee. I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions from my account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I agree not to dispute this recurring billing with my bank so long as the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization form.
When the online form below is submitted and received via email by the Manager's Office, it will be forwarded to the names on the bank accounts indicated, requesting an immediate reply to confirm your intention. When one individual replies, this will be considered your signature authorizing drafting to occur. If a reply is not received, drafting will not be initiated.
* An automated clearing house (ACH) is an electronic funds-transfer system run by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA). This payment system deals with payroll, direct deposit, tax refunds, consumer bills, tax payments, and many more payment services. Source: //www.investopedia.com