The Master Deed may be amended by the Regime Board, and any amendment must be filed with Georgetown County to be "in effect." The Regime I Master Deed is the same as the BIYC Master Deed, as it was the initial regime in the development. Subsequent regimes have their own master deed.

Regime I Master Deed